This all started in the winter of 2019 when a group of volunteers; retired, working and students, agreed to make internet a place for the capacity development and an information hub for the students. Later on, this became our mission.
We have the mission to support students in self-evaluation and analysis of different alternatives to get most of their education and life experiences.
- Standard course material for the specific exams and understanding the subject; students laid their emphasis on notes easy for comprehension and to the point from the examination point of view, video lectures on important topics and animations for the explanation of unusual topics.
- Information regarding availability and access to the system within the country and abroad.
Our experts started work on it. Though, this might be a continuous process on providing assistance (material) in soft and hard (when needed), our delivery go in line with the priority of the students.
- Solution of exercises given in the text books.
- Video lectures and animations on course material.
- By using local resources, making science a practical subject accessible to all.
- Information about education.
- Awareness about youth health.
Ghalib Khan Team Leader
Has a diversified experience of management, team leading and needs assessment. Here coordinates students needs with the resources available on this page.
Mashal Uthmand, Writer
Studies engineering, with a focus on Mathematics.
Mehran Asim Admin
Graduated in agricultural studies; guides students study home and abroad.
Salman Khan Writer
Has a postgraduate degree in Physics with distinction.
Liaqat Khan Writer
Graduated in Botany. Has a vast teaching experience
Ozair Aman Writer
Doctor of Physiotherapy. Writes on juvenile health.
Talk to us on,