This page consists of solved comprehensive questions of electromagnetic induction included in the second year Physics course for all BISE Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Question 1:Describe electromagnetic induction with simple experiments. Explain the factors affecting magnitude and direction of induced emf.
- Question 2: State Faraday’s law of electromagnetism? Also explain statically and dynamically induced emf with experiments.
- Question 3: Describe Lenz’s Law. Show that this law is a manifestation of conservation of energy?
- Question 4: Explain the phenomenon of mutual induction. Define the coefficient of mutual induction and units?
- Question 5: Explain the phenomenon of self-induction. Define the coefficient of self-induction and units?
- Question 6: What is motional emf? Show that motional induced emf = Blv.
- Question 7: What is AC generator? Explain how alternating emf is generated by a loop of wire rotating in a magnetic field?
- Question 8: What is A.C motor? Explain the construction and working of A.C motor.
- Question 9: What is transformer? Give its principle, mathematical relationship. Also explain why laminated iron core is used instead of solid iron?
- Question 10:Explain the back emf in an electric motor.
- Question 11:Explain eddy current with suitable example. How eddy currents can be minimized?
Pingback:numerical-problems-on-electromagnetic-induction-chapter-4-physics-12 – msa
Pingback:magnet-dropped-in-metal-tube – msa
Pingback:similarities-and-differences-in-motor-effect-and-electromagnetic-induction – msa
Pingback:sq-ch4-p12 – msa
Pingback:ac-generator – msa
Pingback:mcqs-chapter-4-physics-12 – msa
Pingback:eddy-current-its-minimization – msa
Pingback:back-emf-in-an-electric-motor – msa
Pingback:transformer-its-principle-and-mathematical-relations – msa
Pingback:a-c-motor-its-construction-and-working – msa
Pingback:motional-emf – msa
Pingback:self-inductance-and-its-coefficient – msa
Pingback:mutual-induction-its-coefficient – msa
Pingback:lenz-law – msa
Pingback:faradays-law – msa
Pingback:electromagnetic-induction-simple-experiments – msa