Physics Grade 9, Unit 1, Multiple Choice Questions
Physical Quantities and Measurement
Multiple Choice Questions
- How many millimeters are there in 10 cm?
A. 100 mm
B. 200 mm
C. 50 mm
D. 10 mm
- Which of the following quantity can be measured using a micrometer?
- The instrument best measures the internal diameter of a pipe is
A. screw gauge
B. vernier caliper
C. meter rule
D. measuring tape
- Which prefix represents a larger value?
- Which of the following is the smallest prefix?
- Which of the following numbers shows one significant digits?
D. 6 × 102
- Which of the following numbers show 4 significant digits?
- A light year is distance travelled by light in one year. It travels about 9.460 × 1015 m. How many significant numbers are in this number?
- 0.2 mm in units of meters is
A. 0.0002 m
B. 2 × 10-4 m
D. both A and B
- KITAB UL MANAZIR is the name of book written by
A. Yaqub Kindi
B. Ibnal Haitham
C. Al Beruni